What you should know about Fiber for Cholesterol Lowering
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that’s found in all the cells in your body. Your liver makes cholesterol, and it is also in some foods, such as meat and dairy products. Your body needs some cholesterol to work properly. But having too much cholesterol in your blood raises your risk of coronary artery disease.
Fortunately, increasing fiber can make a contribution to dietary therapy to lower cholesterol. Here’s how:
- Fiber grabs onto fats and cholesterol in the small intestines so that it’s excreted instead of absorbed into the bloodstream.
- It reduces the amount of bile salts reabsorbed from the intestine. The body then needs to make more bile salts and uses cholesterol to do this.
- Slows digestion, which slows how fast blood sugar rises after eating. High blood sugar can cause more triglycerides to be formed, which can cause more cholesterol to be formed.
ReguFIT is 100% Natural
ReguFIT is a 100% Natural Fiber Supplement made in the USA, Vegan, GMP Certified, and is made with Non-GMO ingredients carefully selected. It contains:
- Flax (seed)
- Wheat (bran)
- Pineapple (fruit) Powder
- Oat (bran)
- Senna (leaf)
- Stevia (leaf) extract.
- It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids from Canadian flaxseed.
MultiFiber: contains Soluble + Insoluble Fiber
Most fiber supplements out there are only made with processed Psyllium. And, we think Psyllium is great, but…you’re missing half of the story.
There are two kinds of fiber: soluble and insoluble.
Insoluble fiber bulks up your stool and acts like a brush, sweeping through your bowels to get everything out and keep things moving.
Soluble Fiber absorbs water and forms a gel-like substance. This helps your stool pass smoothly through your bowels and improves its form and consistency.
The fermentation of one type of soluble fiber, known as prebiotics, in the large intestine can also help maintain a healthy gut by increasing its number of good bacteria (4).
ReguFIT contains both.
Fiber also has proven benefits for overal health and can:
- help you control body weight
- help you control and possibly prevent hypertension
- help balance cholesterol levels in the blood
- regulate bowel movements and prevent constipation and hemorrhoids
- regulate blood sugar
- regulate your body’s satiation signals, which let you know when you’re full
- lower risk of colon cancer
- lower risk of breast cancer
- lower risk of diabetes
- require more chewing, which slows down your meals and aids digestion
It’s really easy to take
ReguFIT™ is an excellent source of High-Fiber (Delivering 12g per serving) to meet your fiber needs. Just mix 2 heaping tablespoons (15g. ea.) into at least 10oz (a big full glass) of water once or twice a day, and blend.
Acts in 3 days: Love it or it’s on us.
- You can feel how ReguFIT works in your digestive system in less than 3 days if you take 2 servings per day.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA and, if you’re not satisfied with ReguFIT, you have 30 days money-back guarantee with a free return also.